Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A New Blog Meets the Creative Comma Challenge

Welcome to my blog which I created in just a few minutes! I read many blogs and have thought for a long time about creating one of my own. Some are maintained by friends, and others are created by deep thinkers who have blogs featured on The New York Times.

  • How do I create an appealing format?
    How can I upload pictures, videosto be enjoyed by others?
  • How does the blog differ from Facebook and MySpace?
  • Could my students one day use their blog to impress future employers?
  • Why should my students use a blog to maintain their senior project journals instead of the traditional format using pen, paper, and scrap book pages?

If you decide to use a blog or maintain some kind of digital journal, this is the answer for you.

For homework, I want you to do three things:
1. CREATE YOUR VERY OWN BLOG. It doesn't cost anything.

2. COMPOSE A BRIEF PARAGRAPH, telling me with about 150 words about YOUR IDEA FOR UPDATING THE COMPACT COMMA SUMMARY SHEET INTO A DYNAMIC DOCUMENT THAT WILL HELP US LEARN TO USE COMMAS. - And, oh yes, please watch your grammar. Your suggestions will most likely be shared with the rest of the class.

3. Please email me the link to your blog so we can easily access it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List