Sunday, March 15, 2009

Time to Breathe Again

We'll the play is over, and after the props are put in storage and the set gets broken down, it will be a memory. About one hundred and fifty of us worked so hard to give this fascinating play life. I am so, so, so very proud of our students who performed. Getting on stage takes guts, a little insanity, and buckets of dedication.

Working with Ms. Triplo is extraordinary and I am in awe of the woman's ability to connect with students, organize the show, and inspire. I admire most her ability to keep it positive, along with her compassion and caring.

Now that the curtain has closed for the final time on what people are saying was the BEST show to grace the stage of LHS, I can finally breathe and decompress (and plan for the next show!) What am I going to do with all the extra time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List