Friday, December 18, 2009

The Kite Runner Project

If you're anything like me, you're something of a procrastinator, but that's OK. So long as you get the job done right and on time for the people who write your checks, write your observations, or give you the grades, then you'll be fine.

Did you know that creative people often wait long periods of time to think of something, then create what they need to do in one or two magnificent burst. If you haven't yet immersed yourself in your project, then use the weekend to make it happen.

Here are the parameters.

1. If it's appropriate, use big vibrant colors. Nothing wows 'em like color!
2. Avoid handwriting of any kind. If you need to hand write, please be neat.
3. Work on creating artifacts that I'll beg you to keep to beautify my room in the future. Make it something that I'll want to share with students in my other classes.
4. Proofread. Proofread. Proofread.
5. Be ready to proudly present your work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List